5 Things to do with your family this Labor Day Weekend!
Aug 28, 2019 | By: Courtney Lynn Photography
Stephen and I want to wish all of our wonderful clients a happy and safe Labor Day weekend! We’ve compiled a list of fun activities to help give you some creative ways to spend time with the whole family as the summer comes to an end.
1. Go hear free music under the stars, with the Levitt Pavilion's Fall Concert Series! This weekend's line up: Friday @ 8pm - Brave Combo, Saturday @ 8pm - Rare Earth, and Sunday @ 8pm - Rev. Horton Heat. Bring your lawn chairs, food and drinks for a fun, music-filled night!
2. Go to the park – Take a picnic with you and enjoy the weather at one of the many local parks. Let your kids play around while you read a book in the sun. Pack fun foods that are favorites for the kids and let them really celebrate!
3. Go to the Rangers game - This weekend the Texas Rangers take on the Mariners! Grab some nose-bleed seats and enjoy America's Favorite Pastime together. Friday they'll have fireworks, Saturday is a giveaway, and Sunday is $1 Ice Cream Day!
4. Hang by the lake – Nothing says Labor Day Weekend like catchin' a few rays at the lake! Get one last big hurrah in with your family enjoying one of the many lakes in the metroplex.
5. Visit the zoo - The Fort Worth Zoo has had quite a few new additions to their family! It's always fun to see the new animal babies. Take plenty of water and head on out for a fun day for all.
No matter what you choose to do this Labor Day weekend, just remember to have fun! And try and stay off that phone! The memories you make today will stay with you forever. Watch them in real life, not from behind the screen. God bless you friends, and enjoy the weekend!