What is the difference between a Role Model Vs. Senior Rep?
A Senior Rep is someone who is fun, outgoing and loves having a good time! Someone who is willing to promote their Senior Photographer to their friends and classmates. While the characteristics of a “Senior Rep” are relatively the same, we're taking our program a step further.
Our Senior Role Model Team will consist of two things; 1. Fun photo shoots and 2. Helping out in our community as a group! Being a Senior Role Model is not just about being popular, or having the best style. It means that you like to make a difference, and be someone that others like to look up to. Our Role Model Team will join us in assisting in some great community service initiatives – this encourages all of us to become better and spread kindness within our communities as it is proven that being kind to others increases our own levels of happiness as well as theirs – our communities and society flourish when people look out for each other.
Below are all of the details you need to know!
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN POTENTIAL CANDIDATES?
We are looking for fun, motivated 2019 Seniors that are active in their communities and schools. If you're fun and outgoing, have a positive attitude, want to make new friends, want to get involved in the community and are comfortable in front of the camera, you might be who we're looking for! We put a lot of heart and soul into this Program, so having seniors that love their experience and images as much as we love working with them is so important to us.
WHAT DO YOU GET AS A SENIOR ROLE MODEL?
- CREATIVE GROUP PHOTOSHOOTS - As a CLP Senior Role Model, you will be able to participate in exclusive photoshoot opportunities that are not available to the public. We kick off our model program in the spring, with a Preview Shoot where we will take the group out for a fun mini photo shoot! You will also be able to participate in the Stylized Senior Shoot this summer where you will enjoy a day of pampering with professional hair and makeup and an exclusive location photo session. We we will have 2 additional model shoots during our time together.
- SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS - After each session, you will receive 5 watermarked images that you can post to social media right away to help bring awareness and excitement to your friends. You will also receive a custom Smartphone app that will hold all of our favorite images from each session right on your phone!
- GENUINE GROWTH & COMMUNITY GIVE BACK EVENTS - We will have the opportunity for multiple service projects around the D/FW area. This gives the team an opportunity to come together for personal growth and take part in giving back to the community and beyond. The service projects will be decided on together as a group, ensuring we do projects you are passionate about, which makes it so much more exciting for everyone! You will also be able to be add these volunteer projects to your resumes for college and employment!
- CUSTOM SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSIONS - The CLP Senior Experience is much more than just a typical senior portrait session. It’s about capturing the essence of who you are and allowing your personality to take center stage. Courtney cares about getting to know you, your style, your personality and your interests. Each session is customized to your personality and is an experience unlike any other. Your session will be scheduled during the month of June.
- PARTIES and SWAG - I love to spoil my Senior Role Models with SWAG! There will also be special events and activities throughout the year to build lasting friendships and memories.
- EARN REWARDS FOR REFERRALS - The sole purpose of this team is not to bring in referrals, but to set a positive example for other students, make new friends, give back to the community, and have a ton of fun being a part of something bigger than your senior year! You will be rewarded for any referrals you being in, of course, but you are not required to at all. You will receive $50 for each of your friends that books and completes their senior session with me! Multiple referrals will qualify you for credits to use on your personal senior session experience!
There is a minimum initial investment of $250 to be on the CLP Senior Role Model Program and includes everything listed above. We offer a few different collections for you to choose from which you can find the information for HERE. Your investment serves as a credit towards your Custom Senior Portrait Session. More information will be discussed in detail at the required Model Info Meetings.
- Must be a current junior in high school, graduating in the Class of 2019.
- Must be kind, responsible, and active in your school and the community.
- Must be able to attend all styled group sessions and the community service projects.
- Must be active on social media.
- Must agree to book their senior session at the time of acceptance into the senior role model program.
- Must agree to only represent Courtney Lynn Photography for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school years in a positive and respectful manner.
- Parent/guardian must sign a contract and model release form outlining the terms of the program and photo usage.
- Must pay a $250 deposit towards your senior session and book your senior session by Friday, May 5th.
To apply for the Class of 2019 Senior Role Model Team, you must fill out the 2019 model application form. After submitting the form you will receive an email within a week regarding details about the model info night meeting. You and a parent must attend the Model Info Night : date to be determined! (in Arlington, TX) We are ONLY INVITING 30 applicants to be a part of the model team & info night!
Application for the Class of 2019 CLP Senior Role Model Team will open in December 2017!
Courtney is now booking senior portrait sessions for Class of 2018. We have availability in September, October, November, and have begun a wait list for the Spring. Fill out the contact form on this site if you would like to schedule a FREE consultation.